Or formally write to: Fingal Parking Services
P.O. Box 9965
Please enclose any documentation which you feel may substantiate your case. We aim to reach a decision within 28 days.
General Complaints & Enquiries
To make a general complaint or inquiry concerning the operation of the parking fine service you can:
Telephone the Consumer Service Line: 01 542 5666
- All of the parking regulations are designed to make life in Fingal more pleasant, more orderly and more convenient for everyone.
They are intended to help the motorist by:
- eliminating obstructions and reducing congestion.
- improving road safety and
- increase the availability of on-street parking to more people.
- Remember, it is the motorists’ responsibility to ensure that they are complying with the regulations when they park their vehicles on the street.
- A vehicle must be fined when the maximum time allowed for parking (usually 3 hours) expires and it cannot be parked again on the same street within an hour of its fine issuing.